Let's start your application by creating an account...
Mortgage Advisor/VP of Operations NMLS# 1885256 Phone# 3607216002
Already have an account? Sign-In Here.
Loan Officer NMLS# 1885256
Already have an account? Sign-In Here.
| Company NMLS# 2260651
| Company NMLS# 2260651
Customer service is very important to us. As we continue to improve and expand our services, we recognize our customers' need and desire to preserve their privacy and confidentiality. Safeguarding our customers' privacy is also very important to us. We have adopted standards that help maintain and preserve the confidentiality of customers' nonpublic personal information. The following Statement affirms our continued efforts to safeguard customer information.
Information We Collect
We gather nonpublic personal information about our customers as may be necessary to conduct business with our customers. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, over the telephone or in
face-to-face meetings, and via the Internet. Examples of information we receive from you
include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, credit history and
other financial information.
- Information about your transactions with us or others. Examples of information relating
your transactions include payment histories, account balances and account activity.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency. Examples of information from
consumer reporting agencies include your credit score, credit reports and other
relating to your creditworthiness.
- From employers and others to verify information you have given to us. Examples of
information provided by employers and others include verifications of employment, income
Information We Disclose
Your personal information will only be retained for the purpose of providing you with our response to your query and will not be made available to any third party except as necessary to be disclosed to any related entity for the purpose intended or as required to be disclosed under law.
By submitting data on our website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to transmission of data collected on the website.
We treat data as confidential within our firm and require a strict adherence of all our employees to data protection and our confidentiality policies.
All visitors, however, should be aware that our website may contain links to other sites that
not governed by this or any other privacy statement.
We reserve the right to amend (that is, add to, delete or change) the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time.
If you are a resident of the State of California, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information under state law. Those rights vary depending on your relationship with us.
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to:
- Request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
- Request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer, free of charge, the following:
- The categories of personal information that it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- Request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose disclose, free of charge, to the consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- Direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information.
You may submit a request under the CCPA through the following methods:
- You may call us toll-free at 1-877-695-5521
- You may submit a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a request, we are required to verify your identity. Please be prepared to provide us with your first and last name, primary telephone number, e-mail address, and current address. We will match the personal information that you provide to us with personal information that we already maintain about you in order to verify your identity. We may also need to contact you to confirm your request.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make such requests on your behalf. You have two ways to accomplish that. First, you may provide your authorized agent with written and signed permission to make such requests. Second, you may provide your authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code Sections 4000 to 4465. Regardless of which option you choose, (1) you must (a) verify your identity directly with us and (b) confirm directly with us that you have given permission to the authorized agent to make such requests and (2) your authorized agent must submit proof that you have authorized him/her/them to make such requests on your behalf. If the authorized agent is unable or unwilling to submit such proof, we may deny such requests.
We may not be able to honor each request that we receive, but if we are unable to do so, we will respond to let you know our reasons. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of your rights as described in this section.
If you do not fit into any of the descriptions above, but you are a California resident and think we may have personal information about you, you may have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To see and exercise those rights, go to our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice.
We hereby authorize you to view and print information on this website subject to it being used for informational and non-commercial purposes.
The information contained in this website is believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. The information on this website is not intended as an offer or solicitation for any mortgage product or any financial instrument. The information and materials contained in this website - and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials - are subject to change without notice. Products and services described may differ among geographic locations, offices and as a result of individual conditions. Not all products and services are offered at all locations. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
It is our intention that data provided on a subject is of a general nature. Our website does not represent an exhaustive treatment of subjects nor is the information intended to constitute accounting, tax, legal, consulting or other professional advice.
Prior to making any decision or taking any action we kindly request you to contact your tax or legal advisors.
Please use this document and information at your own risk. The content of this site is copyrighted and therefore any unauthorized use of any materials on this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Materials on this website may not be modified, reproduced, or publicly displayed, distributed or performed for any public or commercial purposes prior to our approval.